View All HIT JobsHeavy Industry Taxila
Heavy Industries Taxila Board is incorporating a public sector company limited by shares as a subsidiary company of Heavy Industries Taxila. The company invites applications for the position of Chief Executive Officer on contract basis from candidates with quality experience of working in senior management and leadership of public sector entities. The appointment for the position of Chief Executive Officer shall be made in accordance with provisions of Companies Act, 2017 Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules, 2013 and Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015.
- Oversee financial performance and risk profile while ensuring that all of regulatory obligations and corporate compliance are met.
- Represents company’s interests at meetings, business functions, community events, industry training and networking opportunities.
- Adhering to the public sector company’s code of conduct, and maintaining high standards of propriety in the conduct ofthe public sector company’s business.
- Develop business prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities: projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Making appropriate arrangements to ensure that funds and resources are properly safeguarded and are used economically, efficiently and effectively and in accordance with all statutory obligations.
- Create an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Operational management of company’s departments with coordination of all partners, stakeholders, consultants and other professionals associated with the company’s affairs.
- Implement corporate policies and guidelines laid down by the Board of Directors.
- demonstrate experience of providing strategic vision and managing multiple teams of top professionals and delivering concrete and measurable results in corporate environment.
- have experience in setting up or running a public sector company in view of its principal line of business and objectives.
- have administrative and management skills and the ability to work and communicate with board members, stakeholders, partners, consultants, officials and subordinate teams.
- have experience in negotiating agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, or MOUs with national and international business entities.
Company: Heavy Industry Taxila (HIT)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A