View All foodpanda Jobsfoodpanda
- Develop and implement procedures that increase the orders exponentially for the pickup function nationwide.
- Identify areas of the pickup process that need improvement and implement an enhanced process for a better vendor experience.
- Responsibility and realization of quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Create cost effective distribution plans and identify prime locations for pick-up.
- Supervise and drive team members and exhibit excellent leadership and management skills
- Ensure that service levels are maintained (keep in mind fail rates and delivery times)
- To establish, maintain and manage strong relationships with customers, vendors, and prospects.
- Preparation of offers and conducting of negotiations
- In addition to contacting potential vendors to forge new contracts, you must also acquire deals from new and existing vendors.
- Work with marketing to create and execute campaigns for Pickup orders
- Work with operations on all significant metrics to ensure fail rates are optimized and customer experience is top-notch.
- Measure performance and growth using appropriate system, tools and techniques.
- Track the rate of success of the entire process and continue to make adjustments when necessary.
- High degree of emotional intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field. Masters are preferred.
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience is a plus.
- High level of independence, self-confidence and responsibility.
- Fluency in written & verbal communication skills in English and Urdu.
- Able to work cohesively, detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multitask.
- 5+ years’ experience in operations, business development and management.
- Willingness to relocate to another location within the region.
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in restaurant or e-commerce industry is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A