View All foodpanda Jobsfoodpanda
We are looking for creative, energized, and organized team members that can take our content gathering strategy to the next level. We have genuine behind the scenes access with our core partners that allow us to take foodies closer to the chefs than ever before. Our team atmosphere requires a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, willingness to travel, and the ability to work with different content gathering tools. We are looking for candidates to come with an open mind to tackle all projects as assigned: including features, digital shorts, among other assets with passion and professionalism.
- Set Up and Lighting of Interviews and table tops
- Collaborative Mindset
- Create briefs for shoots
- You enrich our regional marketing campaigns with your style, creativity and project-related executions
- Ability to work as a Photographer and Videographer
- Work closely with members of the regional and local marketing departments to deliver photos and/or videos, as necessary .
- Unique vision with a thorough understanding of visual and narrative style
- Ability to travel domestically
- Submission of your photography portfolio and video reel.
- Ability to manage a project individually from pre-production, shooting, lighting, sound mixing, and editing preferred
- Able to work non-traditional hours including evenings & weekends as needed
- You operate organized and structured with a goal-oriented mind-set
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality
- Experience in food and beverage media for a professional organization preferred
- You own a full frame dslr camera (Canon 5D Mark IV or Sony A7), and sound equipment.
- Deliver high quality work and execute under pressure and multiple deadlines
- You have more than 2 years of experience in similar or related industry
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
- You are driven by ideas, motivated and share a strong commitment to contribute and perform within the team
- Approach project with high attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Faisalabad, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A