View All foodpanda Jobsfoodpanda
As a Client Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a relationship with the Vendors who generate the most business in terms of orders and revenue for foodpanda.
- Analysis and identification of upcoming needs and opportunities.
- Responsible for designing exclusive marketing campaigns, partnerships & co branding activities.
- Development and maintenance of strong and trustworthy relationships with all client accounts.
- Support cross functional teams in delivering the strategy by facilitating communication of lessons learned, resolving urgent issues, lining up appropriate group level support and deploying processes & tools.
- Clearly communicate the progress of Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare reports on Commercial Metrics, Operational Metrics, Product Mix, Marketing Campaigns etc.
- Function as the main contact person for the city-wide Client Accounts.
- Responsible for MoM Growth of all assigned client Accounts.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Forecast and track key account Metrics (e.g. monthly & quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- You are process-oriented and data-driven
- Has the ability to perform root cause analysis and build process flows.
- Your knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is solid
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents
- You’re very detail oriented and pay attention to all the steps in the process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant.
- You are driven and ambitious.
- You have at least 1 – 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Has an acute sense of responsibility and can take full ownership of the function.
- You are very proactive and could lead independent projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A